lundi 21 juillet 2008

I don't like goodbyes

After 15 days away on holiday, we are finally back at home and to reality, the days are gone, with late mornings and breakfast outside, a glas of wine at the pool side, a walk at the beach and all the sunny days, this morning we woke up at 7 and our day started and we left the children sleeping,
Tomorrow, one of my really best friends will leave France with her family, I have thought a lot about it.
Its THE person who have watched my back the whole time since we met, its a wonderful person, I wish her all the best, and I am happy for her and her family but god, I will miss her so much
The thing that make me sad its not the distance because I can go to see her whenever I want, no, it is the goodbye....so I will say what my dad always told me,
Fair wind and plenty of it.
I love you

2 commentaires:

Svensk chekchouka a dit…

MOI AUSSI JE T AIME.

Anna Malaga a dit…

Sâ fint!! Önskar ocksâ lycka till och vilken tur att ni hittade varandra!
Kramar till er!